The App story unfolds
For over 30 years our family run business (SalesForAccountants) has been helping accountants, bookkeepers and financial service firms grow. During a 2012 management meeting a new idea was conceived: the Accountancy App. After months of research, design, development and planning the MyFirmsApp solution was launched in the UK in January 2013.
Since then it has gone from strength to strength and is already used by hundreds of accountancy firms and over 80,000 end users. The App is now endorsed, accredited or promoted by all the major professional bodies in the UK and most of the accountancy and bookkeeping networks, making it the only App that has passed compliance with these global organisations.
The App has become the critical interface for hundreds of accountants and bookkeepers. It’s the link between their firm, their customers (and future clients) and their systems (MYOB, Xero, NetSuite, Freshbooks, Receipt Bank, Kashflow, FreeAgent, Sage etc.).
And now, this tried, tested and proven technology is coming to Australia.
MyFirmsApp™ Australian Accountants and Bookkeepers App goes live
In recent months we have seen significant and growing interest from overseas markets, in particular Australia and New Zealand.
Our team has been working closely with a number of handpicked partners to develop and refine an App for the Australian financial market. Partners like 542 Partners, Peak Partnership, Femia Accountants, Chapman Eastway, Kelly & Partners and award winning law firm Shire Legal.
We already work with international partners Receipt Bank, we are lifetime partners of B1G1 and know Paul Dunn very well. Our team is also in discussions with the various professional bodies, networks and organisations such as CPA Australia, CA, The Tax Institute, Smithink, Accountants Daily, Money Management and others.
Early Adopters in Australia – wanted
We are now actively looking for a handful of likeminded firms who can act as launch partners for the technology in Australia and New Zealand.
While changes and amends are expected to be minimal as the product is heavily used in the UK by over 80,000 end users, it offers testers a great way to use, test and benefit from this leading technology.
As part of the agreement we expect launch partners to:
- Test the technology for faults
- Gain anecdotal feedback from end users of your App (your customers and potential customers)
- Recommend at least 1 other potential beta tester (so that we can work with likeminded individuals)
- Suggest ways to improve the App in the future
- Put forward one or two ideas or ways to promote the App in Australia
- If you are happy/delighted with the product and tangible benefits can been seen, we would expect you to write a short
testimonial on your experience of working with MyFirmsApp™
In exchange, launch partners will benefit from:
- Being one of the very first firms in Australia/NZ to launch this App
- Heavily discounted App purchase price
- Partnership relationship to help shape the future of your App
- A fantastic tool to differentiate your firm from others
- Free PR online and in print for all early adopters, as happened in the UK.
To express interest in becoming an App Launch Partner for the Australia/NZ market, fill in the form below.