Mistake – 4 of 12
Failing to think about your mobile visitors
“Using mobile technology enables accountants to meet the demands of an increasingly connected, always on, faster moving and far more competitive marketplace.”
95% of all accountants websites are not yet mobile enabled.
By the end of 2013 Mobile Search will overtake PC Search
We probably shouldn’t be as mobile devices outnumber PC and Laptops combined. That means your website will be viewed more by mobile visitors than desktop visitors.
So it’s perhaps a little scary to think that over 95% of accountancy websites are not mobile enabled! And that many website agencies are still designing websites for desktop first and not mobile.
Mobile is local
Something that should interest every regional accountancy firm is that according to Google research over half of local searches are performed on mobile devices.
So if you want to reach and interact with your clients and prospect when and where they are most receptive, and in ways that they expect, then you need to consider your website and how it looks and appears to the growing number of smartphone users.
And if it’s not enabled for mobile users, then the visitors will simply leave. That’s what will be happening right now on your current site if it’s not mobile enabled.
In order for your website to get a growing number of visitors, it needs to rank on Google and other key search engines.
Mobile V Non Mobile
Disadvantages to a non-mobile enabled site
- Slow or very slow to load
- Content unreadable
- No click to call
- Difficult or impossible to navigate
- Directions, contact information hard to find
- Most forms wont work = no enquires
- Flash and other content wont display
- Forced to zoom, pinch or scroll many times
= Unusable for mobile viewers
= Visitors frustrated including your clients
= New business opportunities lost
Advantages to a mobile enabled site
- Automatic redirection
- Rapid load time
- Directions, contact info immediately available
- Key content instantly available
- Minimal scroll, pinch or zoom
- Simple, clear navigation
- Click to call
- Mobile forms
- Auto update with current site
= Happy visitors including your clients
= High conversion from visitor to enquiry
+ New business won
Reach out to your mobile clients
Take your practice mobile
Launch your very own App approved by Apple & Google
- Differentiate your practice & stand out from the crowd with your own App
- Save hours communicating with clients using the very latest technology
- Packed with great features & time saving tools like calculators, tax tables & key dates
- Unique photo receipt tool & mileage management
- Automatic updates containing the latest tax and accounting information
Your website made mobile
- Mobile is growing like mad! Mobile search will overtake PC. Your website should be ready
- Give your clients & prospects a vastly improved experience when they visit your mobile site
- The latest device recognition technology means your mobile site gets displayed only to mobile visitors
- Low cost, High return