The Death of Tax Returns and how your firm can benefit
I wanted to invite you to a very special new webinar. We have carefully placed it to respond to any of the latest feedback that may be released during the budget. During this live 45 minute session we will lift the lid on the recent HMRC changes and plans for digitalisation. Together, we will explore the big issues, including the end of annual tax returns.
As the accountancy profession debates how it will all roll out, when you attend this webinar you will take away one way your firm can:
- Prepare for digitalisation and the end of tax returns
- Benefit from these changes
- Protect your firm and your customers from increasing threats
- Maintain a strong client relationship and trusted advisor status
- Take action so you don’t lose clients to competitors
Join us for this new, 45-minute ‘live’ webinar
We will be exploring how the tax return process is changing and what your firm can do to respond and benefit.
It is vital for the future of your firm that you don’t get left behind. We will be identifying the steps you can take to protect your business and maintain a strong client relationship.
Secure your place on our webinar to hear about this in more detail, as we prepare your accountancy or bookkeeping practice for the future.
Secure your place today